- Provide leadership for the successful day-to-day operation of the factory.
- Manage end to end manufacturing operations including bulk processing, filling, labeling, coding and packaging.
- Change production levels and staffing on different product lines to minimize inventory levels.
- Coordinate with different departments in the manufacturing plant.
- Implement and monitor quality product standards.
- Must have good production planning.
- Ensure efficient running of the machines.
- Oversee purchase orders and goods or materials received.
- Ensure compliance with workplace safety programs.
- Second Class Upper in Production Engineering / Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role in a construction and manufacturing industry
- Managed a chemical manufacturing company.
- Must possess leadership and management capabilities
- Strong communication and delegation skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
15th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND