- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity.
- Maintain relationships with partners and suppliers.
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports.
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
- Assess overall company performance against objectives.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- BSc / BA in Business Management or relevant field.
25th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / Resume using the “Job Title” as subject to: [email protected]