- The ideal candidate is a skilled creative professional that thrives in a team environment. You will create the look, layout and features of our product tools, websites and landing pages.
- Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent web experiences
- Continually improve and optimize user experience for sites
- Collaborate in concept development and design ideation cross-functionally to help define a creative strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in web design
- Proficient in Photoshop and other graphics tools (Illustrator, Image Ready, etc.)
- Deep understanding of HTML, CSS, JQuery.
28th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.