Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Marketing Solutions / Brand Protection firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Marketing Communications Specialist
Branding & Communication:
- Establish, own and drive internal and external communications strategy that positively affects employees’ and customer’s understanding, engagement and commitment with the result of a stronger connection to the company and leads to a return on investment;
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotions, launching of new product lines etc.;
- Generate and Convert leads;
- Strategically promote the company’s products and services.
- Manage brand delivery and consistency across all markets for all product lines;
- Attract potential customers and maintain loyalty of existing customers;
- Create, update and manage all published contents (images, videos and written)
- Device ways to monitor, measure and report on the impact of social media campaigns and effects on the business;
- Execute social media strategies on behalf of the company through competitive research, platform determination, message and audience identification;
- Develop contents for B2B e-mails, SMS marketing and increase brand awareness and image;
- Produce valuable contents for the company’s online presence and organize the company’s publications;
- Monitor and report trends in social media tools, applications, design and strategy as relates to company’s image.
- Design and execute marketing campaigns across all channels for all our entities;
- Develop, refine and execute marketing goals and strategies;
- Design all marketing materials, website content, and publications for accuracy, branding, and compliance with the organization’s brand architecture;
- Ensure marketing / communication campaigns and programs are aimed at enhancing sales efforts;
- Conduct market analysis and research to identify trends and opportunities;
- Make presentations to the management on Marketing and Communications strategies and activities.
- Develop strategic plan, which addresses critical issues in marketing and communications;
- Set and meet internal and external marketing objectives;
Education / Requirements
- Min of B.Sc Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or related discipline
- An MBA would be an added advantage.
- Min of 7 years’ experience in Strategic Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Business Communications
- Background in Consulting, Public Relations (PR) and Media.
Competencies / Skills:
- Excellent use of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, twitter etc.
- Sound knowledge of Web and Digital Marketing Technologies (HTML, Google Analytics, SquareSpace, Adwords, BenchMark).
- Good team player and self-motivator.
- Excellent creative skills and ability to work independently.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “MS WORD Format” to: [email protected] Using “Female Marketing Communications Specialist” as mail subject
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted
Application Deadline 17th June, 2020.