Press Corp Services – We are a local firm with headquarters in Lagos. We have Partnership with a United States Manufacturer of Nutritional Goods whose goal is to make people Healthier and Happier. Our Mission is to help many others to create their own success. In fulfilling this vision, we build capacity with a view to bringing out the entrepreneurial zeal, spirit and knowledge in peoples. The company has identified the need to widen her work force through the federation, hence the need to recruit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Mowe Ibafo, Ogun
- We are currently looking for a Passionate Human Resource Manager to help us expand our work.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain Income plan and benefits program
- People oriented and results driven
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the Teams
- Team Spirit
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Remuneration & / or Compensation Plan
Very attractive with cash and travel incentives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should not send their CV, rather send the following information below to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Full Name
Application Deadline 30th June, 2020.