Chicken Wimpey Foods Limited is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Program Manager
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Business or related field.
- Proven experience in program management.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Responsibilities and Duties
- Helps manufacturing staff achieve company goals by communicating expectations, planning, monitoring, and evaluating job results.
- Enforces company policies and guidelines.
- Recruits, hires, and trains employees.
- Assists workers by offering personal growth opportunities.
- Implements cost-saving strategies and techniques.
- Ensures that production plans are completed by a certain time.
- Contacts appropriate sources for repair issues.
- Counsels employees on how to achieve an optimal output or workflow.
- Resolves issues and disputes between manufacturing employees.
- Creates and maintains professional schedules.
- Communicates with and assists other manufacturing departments as needed.
- Evaluates the condition of production equipment.
- Maintains a clean and safe environment for all workers.
- Compiles and analyzes production records.
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Excellent coaching and communication skills.
- Ability to track expenses and compile budget reports.
- Broad knowledge of production planning processes.
- Strategic planning skills
- Comfortable working in an automotive manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of machine controls and instrumentation.
- Able to deal with complex issues in a fast-paced setting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th July, 2020.