AFTJ Digital Marketing is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Software / Application Developer
Job Location: Nationwide
- We are looking for a qualified Software / Application Developer to design and code functional programs and applications
- You will work as part of a team and individually with little supervision.
- A great Application Developer has excellent knowledge of at least one programming language. They must be familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms. The ideal candidate will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail.
- The goal is to write “clean” and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.
- B.Sc / B.A in Computer Science or relevant field; M.Sc / M.A will be appreciated
- Certified Application Developer is a plus
- Proven experience as Software / Application Developer
- Experience in designing and building applications
- Ability to program in at least one programming language such as C#, Java (J2EE) etc.
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills.
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email with their Resume in PDF format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.