Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
- We’re growing rapidly and looking for Technical Support Engineers to join one of our support teams.
About the Role
- As a customer-facing support engineer, your role will be to provide phone and email-based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction.
What we’re looking for
- People with all levels of experience so if you are just starting in your career or have been a support engineer or manager, this is the role for you.
Working with one of our key customers, you will be supporting everything related to the technology team you are in which could include:
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Virtual Machines
You will also be supported by our Quality Assurance team, Domain Experts, and the Training and Development department, to ensure you have a comprehensive induction and training program and deliver extraordinary customer service.
What you’ll be doing
- Act as the advanced technical contact for troubleshooting customer issues
- Deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions for corporate customers including issues escalated to the highest level of management
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate measures to all parties involved
- Seek supplemental training to improve performance and develop a specialization
- Collaborate with domain experts (SMEs) and escalation managers when additional support is needed
Skills and experience you’ll need
- At least 1 years’ experience in a technical or customer support role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passion for technology and learning
- Good knowledge of at least one relevant technology
- Strong research, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply