VFD Group is an alternative financial service holding company that creates value by working within Nigeria’s informal financial sector to create innovative products and solutions that are accessible to the everyday Nigerian.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Blog Editor
Location: Lagos Report to: Head of MCC
Department: Marketing and Corporate Communications
- The blog editor will be responsible for deciding which ideas should be pursued or discarded in order to meet V’s quality standards.
- He/She will have the ultimate objective of providing exceptional, informative and engaging content for the blog.
- Development of weekly topics for discussion based on trends
- Content planning for the blog
- Copy edit/review for grammatical or spelling errors
- Verification and acknowledgment /referencing of facts stated in copies to avoid copyright infringements
- Sourcing of articles from writers for publishing purposes
- Evaluation of articles submitted by freelance writers
- Any other task that may be assigned from time to time
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Number of articles posted on the blog weekly
- Quality of blog content
- The number of blog subscribers.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in English or any other relevant course.
- 0-2 years of work experience as a copywriter or an editor.
- In-depth understanding of the organization’s business.
- Good Management abilities.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with Covering Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th June, 2020.