Bingreach Digital is a Lagos based full service Digital agency with a global media reach. We are well-versed in Digital Public relations, Digital marketing & advertising, social media management and web development. The services we render and the digital experiences we create for our clients give us purpose because we really just want to #AimForMore.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
- We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of websites for our clients.
- Web developer responsibilities include building website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Why join Bingreach?
- We are looking for a person who understands the culture of creativity & professionalism and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness.
- You stand a chance to be fully employed with us and earn a competitive salary while you grow your career in an enabling environment.
Application Closing Date
9th June, 2020.
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Work Portfolio to: [email protected] using “Web Developer” as the subject of the email.
Note: If we don’t get your portfolio, you will not be considered for the role.