Website & IT Manager
- We are looking to hire a smart, driven, and ambitious Website Manager on behalf of our client, a Fashion and Luxury Wears Company.
- Website Managers are IT specialists who help organisations manage day-to-day administration of their website. They oversee the functionality of the website, evaluate and manage website performance, facilitate hosting and server management, and develop, maintain and update website content.
- The Website Manager must be able to improve the User Experience (UX) of the organisationТs website.
- Do you think you have what it takes? We have the perfect job for you.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Plan, manage, upgrade, and monitor the organisationТs website
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the organisationТs website conforms to brand strategy and meets the standards set by the organisation
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues
- Be informed with the current Fashion industry best practices and monitor competitor websites
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketer/Communications manager to develop strategies for growing subscriber base and web traffic
- Ensure that the organisationТs website is protected by employing appropriate security measures
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches
- Ensure website quality and efficiency
- Ensure full compliance of website with all laws and regulations
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- 2 years minimum work experience as a Website Manager
- Good knowledge of Adobe suite, Content Management Systems and W3C Web standards
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail with an outstanding problem-solving skills
- Excellent content creation and writing skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment
- A Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or a related field
30th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Website & IT Manager” as the subject of the email.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja
- Years Of Experience 0-3